Friday, October 8, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
thank you very much for buying our products.
Our business will be closed until 12th September 2010.
terkasar bahasa dalam berbicara,
termarah yang tak kena tempat,
tertanya tak tentu hala,
tersasul yang tak sengaja,
terpekik kuat di telinga,
terpinjam terambil harta benda,
terumpat bila tak kena,
di hari yang mulia sepuluh jari kami hulurkan semua,
memohon maaf atas segala dosa yang ada,
kerana kami masih digelar manusia,
pastinya tak lepas membuat dosa,
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
This cookies look very tasty!!!
If you noticed, this cookies look quite same with
one of the most popular Cyber Chips cookies
which is CHIPS N NUTS right?
If Chips n Nuts cookies have a great taste,
no wonder if this cookies have the same too!
Hence, we are glad to share this to all of you.
We hope you can create it by yourself!
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sugar
1. Beat butter, brown sugar and vanilla thoroughly using an electric mixer. Gradually blend in flour and corn starch. Add chocolate chips.
2. Form into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheets. Pour sugar on a small plate; dip bottom of drinking glass in sugar and gently press down on each cookie to flatten. Press center of each cookie with tip of a teaspoon.
3. Bake in a preheated 300*F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until bottoms begin to brown.
4. Cool for 5 minutes, remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
For more information, you can visit: