Friday, October 8, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
thank you very much for buying our products.
Our business will be closed until 12th September 2010.
terkasar bahasa dalam berbicara,
termarah yang tak kena tempat,
tertanya tak tentu hala,
tersasul yang tak sengaja,
terpekik kuat di telinga,
terpinjam terambil harta benda,
terumpat bila tak kena,
di hari yang mulia sepuluh jari kami hulurkan semua,
memohon maaf atas segala dosa yang ada,
kerana kami masih digelar manusia,
pastinya tak lepas membuat dosa,
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
This cookies look very tasty!!!
If you noticed, this cookies look quite same with
one of the most popular Cyber Chips cookies
which is CHIPS N NUTS right?
If Chips n Nuts cookies have a great taste,
no wonder if this cookies have the same too!
Hence, we are glad to share this to all of you.
We hope you can create it by yourself!
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sugar
1. Beat butter, brown sugar and vanilla thoroughly using an electric mixer. Gradually blend in flour and corn starch. Add chocolate chips.
2. Form into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheets. Pour sugar on a small plate; dip bottom of drinking glass in sugar and gently press down on each cookie to flatten. Press center of each cookie with tip of a teaspoon.
3. Bake in a preheated 300*F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until bottoms begin to brown.
4. Cool for 5 minutes, remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
For more information, you can visit:
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Every semester, there will be a large number of students come
to register and study in universities.
Same goes to our university 'UiTM Jengka, Pahang'.
There are about 2700 new students registered here on last 27th Jun 2010.
New students doing exercise
On last Friday, there is a camp for
Part 1 Students of Business Management Faculty
which is Buzzac Camp. The camp was held at
Kem Sri Gading for 3 days and 2 nights.
During Buzzac Camp
The objectives of the program are:
1) To build cooperation spirit among the students
2) To know more details about each others in Business Society community
3) To expose them to the Business Society organization.
to all our customers.
Hadis Abu Hurairah r.a.:
Sesungguhnya Rasulullah s.a.w bersabda:
Sesiapa yang mendirikan sembahyang malam
pada bulan Ramadhan kerana keimanan (kepada Allah)
dan mengharapkan keredhaan Allah semata-mata,
maka diampunkan segala dosanya yang telah lalu.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
we are very sure that all of you are looking for cookies...
to fulfill a part of glorious day that will be celebrated soon.
This is the best opportunity to find Eid Cookies with low price.
"Feeling once, would want over and over again"
We have 4 types of the Eid Cookies which are...
Chips n Nuts,
and Winter Sonata.
Come on BEBEH! Let's see our special cookies!
With the price of RM20
(after 20% discount)
for 50 pieces (+/-),
you can start order now until
15th August 2010.
please contact us at:
- 0173990218 (Razi)
- 0139142153 (Sharm)
- 0139570950 (Zul)
just find us at:
- C4-47, Kolej Siswa, UiTM Pahang.
To gather more information,
please review our
FAQ - Eid Cookies 2010 Nyummy!
Answer: 23rd August - 6th September 2010
2) Question: How about the delivery of the cookies?
Answer: By Hand (in UiTM Jengka only)
3) Question: Is there any cost for the delivery?
Answer: Yes (other than UiTM Jengka students)
4) Question: How much we must pay for the deposit?
5) Question: What is the actual meaning of 50 pieces (+/-)?
For the cookies that have actual shape,
the cookies are 50 pieces in the container,
but for the cookies that do not have actual shape,
the cookies will be weighed.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
We want to take the opportunity to tell some story about...
our beloved university which is...
Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Jengka, Pahang Darul Makmur.
On 22nd August 1988, Menteri Besar Y.B. Dato Seri Haji Khalil Yaakob was done the ground breaking ceremony for ITM Pahang branches. The university uses about RM26 million for the construction. Then, its territorial area is approximately 1000 acres of land.
This campus is very far from town. It takes about 200km to Kuantan. Here, it is very peaceful and free from air and water pollution. We can feel the fresh air especially in the morning. Furthermore, we never face traffic jam because the population is small here.
Now, we wish to write about one of the activities done in
dated on 16th, 17th and 18th July 2010 recently.
This activity is called
Malaysian Food Festival (FEST1MA).
This activity is also one way to help realize the concept 1Malaysia policy
which was founded by the Honourable Prime Minister of Malaysia,
Datuk Seri Najib Bin Tun Abdul Razak.
1) Establish a positive way to create understanding and
unity without affecting the sensitive issues among Malaysians
2) To make the food as a medium to introduce
intermediate identity of a people to a future generation
3) To support government efforts in creating a united nation and
the next generation of Malaysian civilization construction focuses on first-class mind.
Let's check it out!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
ORIGINALITY IS CORE OF OUR SUCCESS
-to apply all technologies that we have in conducting our business
-to sell our products based on customer needs & wants
-to bring our products to international level.
We as Cyber-man...
will try our best to implement all the vision and mission in our business.
based on Malaysian cakes, chips and cookies...
we are focusing on selling the food products that conclude all chips stuff...
that we know is one of the most Malaysian favourite foods.
So, Cyber Chips will give the best for you!
The most important is "Kelainan adalah hak milik setiap kami"...
Oppps! Before we forgot, our group members are 4 da-bomb persons which are:
1) Sharmin Bin Baba
2) Mohd Fakhrul Razi bin Mohamd Tahir
3) Muhammad Ali Zulfakar bin Mohd Azam
4) Mohd Zulfarhan bin Zulkiflee
*we are more familiar with nicknames Sharm, Razi, Zul and Farhan.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Wait for our products soon.