This cookies look very tasty!!!
If you noticed, this cookies look quite same with
one of the most popular Cyber Chips cookies
which is CHIPS N NUTS right?
If Chips n Nuts cookies have a great taste,
no wonder if this cookies have the same too!
Hence, we are glad to share this to all of you.
We hope you can create it by yourself!
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sugar
1. Beat butter, brown sugar and vanilla thoroughly using an electric mixer. Gradually blend in flour and corn starch. Add chocolate chips.
2. Form into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheets. Pour sugar on a small plate; dip bottom of drinking glass in sugar and gently press down on each cookie to flatten. Press center of each cookie with tip of a teaspoon.
3. Bake in a preheated 300*F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until bottoms begin to brown.
4. Cool for 5 minutes, remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
For more information, you can visit: